Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

It's a week + 1 before xmas!



Hi guys how u doing? I hope everything's going fine and perfect for this very end of the year 2011. We should celebrate of all the things that what we've done this year and happily welcoming a new year 2012. I am very disturbed at work since I knew I will get my a week holiday soon. And all about christmas already happen everywhere especially in many shopping centre in Jakarta, my office, and silently in my heart.
I want to share you guys what I've been hearing for days lately, that increase my xmas spirits...

check this website out and feel the christmas spirit in the air...
(Hey it's christmas Vol.2 - many musician from all over the country come together to participate in 'Hey, its christmas!') This music was made with love, warmth, & spirit of christmas.

Enjoy the spirit and have a blessed weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment