Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

what i love



I was so happy yesterday. Finally I don't need to wait until Saturday to buy the material for our next client (the making of boutonniere). Yeah, I went to some places with my ex, wisd. Hm, maybe I was happy because of that reason too. But, both happiness are equally made my day. Without any hesitation or any trouble or any second mind, I was rushing and celebrating my freedom, again, to create beautiful creature with the concept of pink shades. This life can't be any good, right?

By the way, I really want to share to you all about me and my friend small business, called Lovography studio. We provide some fun and beautiful services, such as photography, invitation, souvenir, and boutonniere. We are more focus on pre-wedding and wedding zone, but we are open to other fun, creative and lovely party or event. So, if you don't mind (which I hope so u will don't mind at all) please check our website here, open our facebook here, and follow our twitter here. I'd love to know if you guys have opinion about our products and services.

Cheers, and please hug someone beside you today,

have a great day!

xo

1 comment: