Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

21 Sept 2011: BA (HONS) graduation



Finally I graduated successfully as a graphic designer and hold the First Class Honours like what i really wanted since I step in into this art school 4 years ago. That day made me feel so proud of myself and I hope my parents either. Despite of my father that could not manage to come on that celebration, I knew that he will always be happy for his daughter.
On that very special moments, I met and had fun with my it's-been-a-while-since-school-ends best friends. They looked pretty and handsome with their gown and sash on. And what makes sense is that they looked very happy as can be seen from their bright and smiley faces. I knew that not all of us have started to get a job or whatever it is a fresh graduans should have at this time, but hey, I believe that all of us have different way to live in working life, and I always hope that all of us could do our best and make use of our knowledge and creativity to improve the life of the society.

Ok, this talk is going to be more boring, so I just stopped it and wish you all my fellow graduans, a happy bright future ahead!

love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment