Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Singapore after so long, again.

Hi sweets! Hows life treatin' you lately? I hope you had fantastic extended weekend yeah? Cos I do awfully living my life to the fullest for this last couples of months (can i use this as my excuse not writing any post here?). Despite, I have to admit from the beginning of year 2012 I had such a terrible hard times especially after a very long dramatic love life with my ex which was ended last year. Anyway, its a long story, many problems and mistakes (i cant share all here) we can learn from it though. :D But for now, everything seems go smoothly as i wished. He moved on, I moved on, and we still managed to keep our friendships in line. This is how people should do with their exs rite?

Speaking of which, Exs are just exs, they live in my past time, and i don't wanna think about it again. So please allow me to cope a bit with what I've been through in the last couples of weeks.
In mid July, I went to singapore to make several things done over there. Easy job but too many things to be done in 3 days cos I add it with my personal events too like do lil bit of college nostalgia moments, and catch up with singapore itself. Amazingly, Singapore grow faster than i thought. My heart skipped a bit... I feel left from the big news. I saw and experienced new tourism places and cafes, such as five&dime, food for thought, art science museum, and garden by the bay. This little sg getaway was super packed with hanging out with my college friends too. I miss singapore so much, can't believe I used to live there for 4 years and not as happy as i appreciate every lil bit of my time i spent there now. I hope to see you again soon singapore.

xoxo, L



No comments:

Post a Comment